Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Change by the Will of a Cat

Hi. I’m a cat. But I want to be a dog. I was born to be a dog and I always acted like a dog and even wore dog collars, not cat ones when I was young so that proves that I'm really a dog.

To show that I was supposed to be a dog, not a cat, I growled showing my teeth, I jumped on the couch and tore up all the pillows, snarled as people passed by, ran away from home, and licked my humans in the face just like a dog does. Everybody said, “Hey! That cat must really be a dog! It acts just like one!”

I began wanting to be a dog when I was a kitten, or at least that’s what my parents say. They have a picture of me dressed up in a dog collar in a frame which says Fido, and I really look like a dog.

Actually I’m a very famous cat. Since I announced my transitioning wish the paparazzi follow me all around trying to take my picture when I go out as a dog. When I go for a walk in the park with my nose to the ground sniffing all the smells, there they are snapping my picture looking like a cat (I'm still pre-op) acting like a dog for the newspapers.

I'm already on the nightly news and soon laws will be changed where every veterinarian in the nation will be forced to do cat-to-dog and dog-to-cat operations whether they like it or not. There will be no excuses for them since this is what cats and dogs want. It's our right - our right to be what we were really born to be, which isn't what we were born as, but what we wish we were born as in the first place.

But now as the operation approaches I have a dilemma. Do I want to be a girl dog or a boy dog? Do I want a girl-cat-to-girl-dog operation or a girl-cat-to-boy-dog one? Likewise, boy cats have the same problem. They have to decide if they want to have a boy-cat-to-boy-dog operation or a boy-cat-to-girl-dog one.

Of course I can have a girl-cat-to-boy-cat operation first, then the vet can do the boy-cat-to-boy-dog operation or boy-cat-to-girl-dog one later when I decide if I want to become a girl or a boy cat to a girl or boy dog.

It really isn’t complicated. It’s just what each individual cat or dog wants. Even though cats’ and dogs’ genetics are totally different
and one cannot ever be another, that is a cat can never be a dog and a dog can never be a cat – well, none of that matters. I want to be a dog. It's my right. I think like a dog and act like a dog so really I am a dog only trapped in a cat's body. I was born to be dog, I was, so now with the help of new laws I will be one, and there's nothing you can do about it.


3 comments:

  1. A nice send up of the insanity we now experience daily from those who are completely delusional. I'm starting to call them the delusionals which is not doubt offensive to delusional people who can't handle the truth. But when you believe counter-factual things you're objectively delusional. Trying to get others to accept your delusions is simply an act of aggression as you strive to make them delusional too.

    TRUTH: The Ultimate Macro-Aggression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Les Femmes writers and readers,

    I beg your prayers for my dear daughter who is completely caught up in this transgender travesty. She is a smart hard working nineteen year old. How this has rocked our family! We attend counselling session with her at a Christian counselling center. I look into her eyes and see such hurt. What a lost soul. Please ask our Lady to heal her from this gender dysphoria! Please help me to get over my shame and embarrassment. She is entirely a leftist now. The world completely supports this confusion but it does not have to deal with daily responsibilities of life. She lost a major scholarship to a top level college because of her transgender choices. I see this as God's providence. She is home with us. We have had to pick up the pieces!

    A hurting but hopeful mom who is a long timer reader of this blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Hurting and Hopeful Mom,

    My heart goes out to you. We went through some very hard times as parents with some of our children's choices so I know the kind of pain you are experiencing. There is, indeed, hope as Proverbs promises -- If you raise a child in the way of the Lord, when he's old he won't depart from it. We have seen our sorrow turn to joy. I'm confident that your faithfulness to the Lord will turn things around for your family as well.

    I am writing this intention in my rosary journal and am putting you on my guardian angel's list of perpetual Mass intentions to lay upon the altar with Jesus.

    I urge all my readers to join in prayer for this young women and her parents and all those caught up in the grievous lie of gender insanity. It brings nothing but suffering to those who enter into it no matter how they insist that it's liberating.

    The Blessed Mother weeps with all mothers who love their children and pray for their release from the devil's grip. I'm confident that the prayers and sacrifices of sorrowful mothers will save our children. I recommend devotion to the Seven Sorrows of Mary. That's what I meditate on at night when I can't sleep. Our Lady of Sorrows, pray for us. http://www.catholictradition.org/Mary/7sorrows.htm

    ReplyDelete